What a productive update! We continue to integrate a freemium model on the platform. As of today, we rolled out an update that allows GoStory publishers to subscribe to a different plan. By default, existing and new accounts are registered as Monetizer, however, the publisher may choose to upgrade to a paid subscription such as Starter, Business, or Enterprise plan. It will expand the functionalities of the player to help publisher to succeed in the crowded space. More great features help to engage visitors and earn more from advertising. Our tech gurus continue to work hard to improve the AuctionX platform.
Some notable updates on platform:
1) Publishers can now see payment history (User -> Drop-down menu -> Invoices);
2) Ability to add new website/app (User -> Drop-down menu -> Add Website/App);
3) Submit request for a new ad format (Inventory -> Choose website -> Apply for New Format);
4) Subscriptions introduction for GoStory player;
5) Significant improvements in monetization algorithms to allow maximum monetization;
6) UI bug fixes.
Questions? We are ready to help. Contact us!