What Is Remarketing?
Remarketing is a clever way to connect with visitors to your website who may not have made an immediate purchase or enquiry. It allows you to position targeted ads in front of a defined audience that had previously visited your website or app - as they browse elsewhere around the internet.
Whether you're looking to drive sales activity, increase registrations, or promote awareness of your brand, remarketing can be a strategic component of your advertising. It can drive return on investment (ROI) for all types of advertisers.
- Access to people when they're most likely to buy: You have the option to reach people after they've interacted with your business. This could be when they're searching for your product, visiting other websites, and using other mobile apps. PixFuture remarketing provides timely touch points to drive your customers to your website and app when they're most engaged.
- Lists tailored to your advertising goals: Customize your remarketing lists to achieve specific advertising goals. For example, you can create a "Shopping cart abandoners" list to show ads to the people who added something to their shopping cart but didn't complete a transaction.
- Large-scale reach: You can reach people on your remarketing lists across their devices as they browse over websites and mobile apps.
- Efficient pricing: You can create high-performance remarketing campaigns with automated bid strategies like target CPA/CPS. Real-time bidding calculates the optimal bid for the person viewing your ad.
- Easy ad creation: Produce multiple ad formats: text and logo or native content ad. With dynamic remarketing campaigns you can create dynamic ads which pair your feed with Ad gallery layouts, scaling beautiful ads across your entire set of products or services.
- Insights into your campaign: You’ll have reports of how your campaigns are performing, where your ads are showing, and what price you're paying.
- Reach your customers when they're searching for you: Show ads to previous visitors who are actively looking for your business.
Setting Up Remarketing Campaign
- Log-in to your Advertiser account at Hybrid platform.
- Navigate to Ad Management -> Manage Remarketing Lists.
- Create new remarketing list.
- Specify Remarketing List Name, Membership Duration, Description (optional).
- Get Tracking Code and place such code on your website where you want the visitor to be remembered.
- Now go to Ad Management -> Manage Ads and create the campaign by clicking on +Campaign button and choose remarketing list name you just created from drop down menu.
- Thats it! Now every time someone visits your product page where remarketing tracking code located, we will display your ad to the visitor on other websites to remind him to complete the purchase.